INFORMATION ON USERS' PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679
Dear Madam / Dear Sir,
We hereby inform you that, in accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter "GDPR" or "Regulation"), your personal data (hereinafter "Data") provided by you to Inventis s.r.l., (hereinafter also the "Company") owner of the websites
(hereinafter collectively called the ''Site''), will be subject - in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, and in particular with the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, as well as the confidentiality obligation observed by the Company - to the processing referred to in Article 4 of the Regulation.
The aforementioned Article defines «processing» as: “any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction”.
With this document, the Company intends to provide information on the methods of management of the Site in relation to the processing and protection of the personal data of the subjects (users) who navigate on it.
This document represents an informative note in accordance with the terms of Article 13 GDPR.
This information is valid only and exclusively for the Site of which the Company is the owner and not for other sites that may be consulted by users through links that may be launched through the Site, such as, for example, social media.
More specifically, we inform you of as follows:
a. Data relating to the Data Controller
The data controller is Inventis S.r.l. società a socio unico, with its registered office in Padua (PD), Corso Stati Uniti No. 1/3, Register of Companies and tax code No. 03957810280, registered with the Padua Chamber of Commerce I.A.A. (Industry, Handicraft and Agriculture) under number REA 350789.
b. Personal data processed – Purposes and Methods of processing
For the purposes of processing, the following may be processed:
- user identification data (first name, last name);
- contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, postal address);
- data relating to professional experience / Curriculum vitae;
- Data enabling geolocalisation of the user;
- Data processable after expressing consent to PC screen sharing.
While browsing the Site, personal data will be collected automatically in order to improve the user's browsing experience on the Site.
In particular, the name of the user's Internet Service Provider, the site from which access is made, which pages of the Site were visited, and the date and duration of the visit will be stored. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the websites acquire, during their normal operation, certain data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected with the aim of being associated with identified subjects. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation. The data could be used to establish responsibilities in the event of hypothetical cybercrimes against the site or other users, only at the request of the supervisory bodies in charge.
Processing will not concern data belonging to special categories in accordance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
The data provided will be collected through the Site for the following purposes:
- subscribing to the Site in order to obtain software and firmware updates on Inventis products and access manuals and informative material;
- providing commercial and non-commercial information to the user on the Company's products, services, promotions, activities, also through the newsletter service;
- informing users about the events in which the Company participates;
- allowing users to participate in webinars organised by Inventis and sending them the related documents/materials;
- providing customer service support to users through the chat service made available on the Site;
- managing relations with the distributor network through the Extranet platform;
- for statistical purposes;
- enabling the acquisition of curricula vitae from users interested in a professional insertion within the Company.
The processing of the Data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the Data are processed; the Data will be mainly managed with electronic and IT tools and stored both on IT and paper supports, and on any other suitable support, in compliance with the principles established by the Regulation, with the prescriptions issued by the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data and, in any case, to guarantee adequate security, including protection, with appropriate technical and organisational measures, from unauthorised or unlawful processing or from loss, even accidental.
c. Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing is based on:
- Article 6(a) of the Regulation: “the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes”;
- the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in order to improve its commercial offer and users' browsing experience, as long as the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data do not prevail.
d. Categories of recipients of the personal data
The Data, or some of them, may be disclosed to the following persons or entities who may carry out processing operations on our behalf:
- Website management company (Salesforce- CRM provider; Fluid Design - web agency);
- Chat service management company (Olark);
- Data entry service management company (Seven.it);
- Server management company (Aruba);
- Social media management consultants;
- Linkedin; Facebook.
In case of inspections, checks or audits, your data may be disclosed to all inspection bodies responsible for assessing the regularity of legal compliance.
e. Transfer of personal Data to a Third Country
At present, the undersigned Data Controller does not intend to transfer your Data to countries outside the European Union. Should, for the purposes of the correct and complete performance of the services, your Personal Data be transferred to countries outside the European Union, the transfer will take place in compliance with the principles of lawfulness established in articles 44-49 of the GDPR.
f. Data Retention period
The data collected will be retained for a period of use depending on the specific purpose.
- Unless otherwise provided for below, the personal data collected will be kept in a form that enables the identification of the persons concerned for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed;
- Personal data relating to requests for information from non-registered users will be kept for the time necessary to answer the person concerned and in any case no longer than one calendar year;
- personal data provided for personnel search and selection purposes will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months from the date on which the curriculum vitae was entered in the database or from the date on which it was last updated. In the event that the candidate is called back and participates in a selection interview, an ad hoc information notice will be provided to the data subject;
- a longer period of retention of personal data may possibly be determined by requests made by the Public Administration or other judicial, governmental or regulatory body or by the participation of the undersigned company in legal proceedings involving the processing of personal data supplied by you.
g. Rights of the Data subject
We inform you that you, as a Data Subject (as identified under Art. 4 no. 1 GDPR) have the right:
- to access (Art. 15 GDPR), rectification (Art. 16 GDPR), erasure (Art. 17 GDPR), restriction (Art. 18 GDPR) and opposition to data processing (Art. 21 GDPR);
- to obtain the data in a structured, machine-readable format from the data controller without hindrance for the purposes of transmission to another data controller (Art. 20 GDPR);
- to rescind consent to the processing (where the processing is based on the data subject's consent), without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent obtained before the revocation;
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you may contact the Data Controller, using the format prepared by the Italian Data Protection Authority, available at the link:
The Data Controller can be contacted at the following address:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
via p.e.c.: email@example.com
by registered mail with return receipt:
Inventis S.r.l. società a socio unico,
Corso Stati Uniti n. 1/3
We also inform you that if you believe that the processing has violated your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in accordance with Article 77 of the Regulation and Articles from 140-bis to 143 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended ("Code on the Protection of Personal Data"), which can be found at the following link:
h. Compulsory or optional nature of the provision of Data. Consequences in case of refusal to provide Data
The provision of Data to the Data Controller is optional; your refusal will prevent the Data Controller from carrying out the purposes indicated in the paragraph "Purposes and methods of processing" of this information notice.
The Data Controller